Himachal Pradesh Takiniki Shiksha Board (HPTSB) is all set to invite applications for the interested candidates who are interested in taking admissions for Diploma courses in government and private polytechnics institute of Himachal Pradesh.
All the interested candidates can apply only through Online Mode. No other means for filling up the applications will be accepted. The registering procedure will end up on 9th May 2019 till 5:00 pm. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to fill their application forms carefully and then finally click on “Apply”.
The fees for the applications for PRE AGRICULTURE TEST (PAT) will be as follows for the different categories:
- General Category Rs.650
- SC/ST/OBC category Rs.400
PAYMENTS CAN BE DONE THROUGH THE FOLLOWING METHODS
- Fees can be paid by the applicant to the authority through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
- Another mode of payment is through Banking Challan of SBI and soon after taking the print of the challan must pay the fee at SBI counter.
- The detail of the Challan like Journal number or the Transaction ID has to be fed by the applicant for the confirmation of the fees paid.
WHO ALL CAN APPLY?
To take admissions in the second year in polytechnics under Lateral Entry Scheme one must be:
- Passed in the 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as the core subjects and in addition, they must have knowledge about Logarithm, Biology/Mathematics.
- 10+2 Science (with Maths) or 10+2 Science with technical Voc. subject.
- 10th + 2 years in ITI under NCVT/ SCVT/COE in engineering will be considered as eligible for admission to 2nd-year diploma Course of apt. Programme as per AICTE Norms.
For Diploma Pharmacy course:
The minimum qualification required for admission to Diploma Pharmacy Course is to that the candidate must have passed in any of the following examinations viz. intermediate examination in science, the first year of the three year degree course in science as a subject, 10+2 academic examination with science as a subject.
In vocational subjects:
- Higher Secondary Education of Kerela from 1994-1995 with the groups viz. Group A and Group B.
|Group Involved||In addition to non-vocational subject|
|A||NCERT syllabus in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics|
|B||NCERT syllabus in Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
- Higher Secondary exam conducted up to 1989 by BSE ( Board of Secondary Education) in Rajasthan, Ajmer.
- Intermediate exam with all the 3 (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) science core subjects.
- 12 Years Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate of Ministry of Education by the Authority, Ethiopia with 10+2 (Academic Stream) in Science of India.
- 8+4 of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education provided bу Kenyan National Examination Council Authority with 10+2 (Academic Stream) in Science of India.
DATES TO REMEMBER
|Online Application Begins||4th of April 2019 to 9th of May 2019|
|Ending date for Downloading Challan after filling Application||6th of May 2019|
|Filling of Particulars of Challan after depositing the fee||9th of May 2019|
|Exams Date||26th of May 2019|
|Result Date||1st June 2019|
FOR FURTHER DETAILED INFORMATION CHECK THE OFFICIAL SITE