Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) are invited in the prescribed format for the recruitment of about 4102 posts. The dates for applying in UPPCL will be provided soon by the authority.
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
There are certain steps to follow for applying for the required posts in UPPCL. The Applications are to be accepted in online mode only. Any other means for registering yourself as the candidate for the exam will not be acceptable. The form will not be accepted if the fees by the candidate remain unpaid. All the applicants are advised to check all the details filled correctly and fees paid for the same correctly because once after the form is submitted no changes in the same will be accepted and fees will not be refundable.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Any individual who has attained a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum age of 40 years can apply for UPPCL Technician post. Age relaxation will be provided to the selected candidates as per scheduled by the government rules.
- Any candidate who has passed in his/her 10th class with science and mathematics or equivalent from any recognized institution or from UP Board.
- It is necessary for the applicant to have a certificate in All India or State Business (NCVT/SCVT) in any of the following trades: Wireman, Electrician, Lineman, Electrical.
- The applicant must have prior knowledge of Computer Basics.
- The applicant is required to pass the BASIC SKILL TEST.
The application fees will be taken from the candidates according to the category which they belong. The schedule will be in the following manner:
|Fees (in Rs.)
EXAMINATION DATE SCHEDULE
The examination dates for UPPCL technician recruitment will be in the following manner:
|Submission of the Application Form
|Application Fee Last Date
|Second Week of May 2019
We advise you to prepare well for the examination. We will be updating you for further information related to the examination. For further reference, you could visit the official site http://www.uppcl.org/