HSSC declared Jobs Application 2015 Apply Online for Stenographer, Ranger, Mining Inspector from HSSC’s official website HSSC Jobs 2015
HSSC Stenographer, Ranger, Mining Inspector 2015
- 1 HSSC Stenographer, Ranger, Mining Inspector 2015
- 2 Stenographer, Ranger, Mining Inspector 2015
- 3 Couple of Details Regarding HSSC Stenographer, Ranger, Mining Inspector 2015:
- 4 Vacancy Details:
- 5 Pay Scale:
- 6 Age Limit:
- 7 Educational Qualification:
- 8 Selection Process:
- 9 Application Fee:
- 10 How to Apply?
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released notification regarding 902 posts of Stenographer, Ranger, Mining Inspector. Capable and desired candidates can apply for these post before the last date of online registration. Last date for applying online is March 22, 2016. Candidates can apply for these post from HSSC’s official website, www.hssc.gov.in.
Stenographer, Ranger, Mining Inspector 2015
Without waiting for the last date of submission of online registration, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After the last date of online registration, authority will disable this recruitment’s link from its official portal.
Couple of Details Regarding HSSC Stenographer, Ranger, Mining Inspector 2015:
Name of the Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Name of the Posts: Stenographer, Ranger, Mining Inspector
Total No. of Posts: 902 posts
Last Date for Applying Online: March 22, 2016
Admit Card Download From: Available Soon
Date of Written Examination: Available Soon
1. Steno-Typist (English) – 210 posts
2. Steno-Typist (Hindi) – 175 posts
3. Steno-Typist (Both Languages) – 192 posts
4. Junior Scale Stenographer (English) – 19 posts
5. Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi) – 06 posts
6. Junior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages) – 28 posts
7. Senior scale stenographer (English) – 10 posts
8. senior scale stenographer (Both Languages) – 49 posts
9. Wild Life Guard – 33 posts
10. Draftsman – 05 posts
11. Deputy Ranger – 49 posts
12. Foresters – 112 posts
13. Mining Inspector – 05 posts
14. Restorer – 09 posts
- Authority will pay Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 with monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/2,400 (Post 1-6,9,12,14) to their selected candidates.
- Authority will pay Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 3,200/3,600 (Post 7,8,10,11,13) to their finalized candidates.
- The age of the candidate should be between 17 to 42 years.
- Relaxation of age is also applicable as per Government of India rules.
Candidates must have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Written Test and personal Interview.
|S. No.||Category Post||General||SC/BC/SBC/EBPG candidates of Harvana State only|
|Male/Female||Female of Haryana State Only||Male||Female|
|1||7,8,10,11 & 13||150||75||35||18|
|2||1-6,9,12 & 14||100||50||25||13|
|3||Physically Handicapped/ ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges|
How to Apply?
Candidates have to read Detailed Advertisement for “How to Apply” section.
Click here to download Detailed Advertisement