SCI invites Indian candidates to fill up for the post of Assistant Librarian before the last date of online registration. Candidates can apply for this post from SCI’s official website.
SCI Assistant Librarian 2015
The Supreme Court of India (SCI) has announced recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Librarian. Desired and capable candidates can apply for this post before the last date of online registration. Last date for applying online is January 2, 2016. Candidates can apply for above mentioned post from SCI’s official portal.
SCI 2015 Assistant Librarian:
Without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can. After the last date of online registration, authority will remove this recruitment’s link from its official website, supremecourtofindia.nic.in.
Couple of Details Regarding SCI Assistant Librarian 2015:
Name of the Organization: Supreme Court of India (SCI)
Name of the Post: Assistant librarian
Last date for Applying Online: January 2, 2016
Admit Card Download From: Available Soon
Date of Written Examination: Available Soon
- Age of the candidate should not be more than 30 years as on December 1, 2015.
- Relaxation of age is also applicable as per Government of India rules.
Candidates must have done DCA + B.Lib.Sc / Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University.
Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Computer Test and Personal Interview.
Authority will pay Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 with monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600 to their selected candidates.
How to Apply for SCI Assistant Librarian 2015?
- All capable and interested candidates can download their Application Form from the official website of Supreme Court of India (SCI).
- After that fill your personal and academic details here.
- After filling all the details, you have to send hard copy of application form along with asked documents (mentioned in Detailed Advertisement) to the address given below on or before January 2, 2016:
Supreme Court of India,
New Delhi – 110201
Click here to download Detailed Advertisement
Click here to get more details