Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts the Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (ECE) (Lateral Entry) 2019. All the aspiring candidates can apply in for the examination for further admission procedure.
HOW TO APPLY?
All the aspirants who are interested in applying and getting admissions in the institution can apply for the same through online mode by visiting the official site of the institution. Candidates do not need to send the hard copy of the application form to the authority. Any other mode except the online mode will not be accepted by the authority and the application will be canceled there and then.
WHO CAN APPLY?
All the candidates who are interested in filling up the application form need to certain eligibility criteria for the same. The qualifications required to be eligible for the same is as follows:
- Must have passed in diploma exam from an AICTE approved institution; with a minimum of 45% marks and 40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category in appropriate branch of engineering and technology.
- Must have passed in B.Sc degree from the reputed university as defined by UGC, with the minimum of 45% marks and 40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category and passed 12th standard with mathematics as a core subject.
- Required that the student must belong to B.Sc stream, and shall clear the subject engineering graphics and engineering drawing and engineering mechanics of first-year subjects.
- Required that the student must belong to B.Sc, and shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seat in this category with student belonging the diploma.
The examination pattern for the JCECEB ECE admissions will be in the following manner:
- The examination will be in the objective type format.
- The entrance test will be comprised of 100 MCQ’s.
- The Entrance Exam Pattern will be completely based on 10th class subject.
- The question paper will be consists of both English and Hindi Language.
- Every Correct Answer will be awarded 1 marks and for the wrong question, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Fees will be charged from the candidates according to the category they belong. The charges will be charges as follows:
CATEGORY FEES CHARGED
Female Candidate Rs.450/-
DATES TO REMEMBER
|Event||Date for Examination|
|Online Application Begins||15/04/2019|
|Submission of Application Ends||15/05/2019|
|Admit Card Available||30/05/2019|
|PECE Entrance Exam 2019||02/06/2019|
We have provided you all the necessary information regarding the entrance examination to be held by JCECEB. For further detailed information check the official site