Latest Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2014 for Workman Post
A latest Ministry of Defence Workman Recruitment 2014 has been released now to fill the 124 vacancies for Workman (Mazdoor) post. Interested and eligible Indian citizens may apply for this post latest by May 31, 2014 just by following the official advertisement instructions. We are going to share some important facts about this latest Ministry of Defence Workman Recruitment of 2014 below:
Vacancy Details – Ministry of Defence Workman Recruitment 2014:
Total Available Vacancies: 124
Available Post Name: Workman (Mazdoor)
Note: Only eligible candidates should apply for this post and it you are not eligible and applying for this post then your application will not be entertained by the official authority. Read the eligibility criteria below:
Age Limit: The applications age should be:
For General Candidates: Age should be between 18 years to 25 years.
For OBC Candidates: Age should be between 18 years to 28 years.
For SC/ST Candidates: Age should be between 18 years to 30 years.
Educational Qualification: Applicant must have passed degree of class 10th from any recognizable board of India.
How to Apply for this Post?
Interested and eligible Indian citizens can apply for this post via offline application form. Follow the following steps to apply for above post:
- At first visit the official notification which we will share at the end of this article.
- Now go to the page 3 where you will get the application form.
- Download and fill that form.
- Applicant must prescribe the word “APPLICATION FOR THE POST MAZDOOR OF UNIT 17 CORPS OMC NAMKUM (RANCHI)”. It is important because without this the filled application form will not be accepted.
- Now send it filled application form along with the photocopy of asked documents. Read the official notification for further details about asked documents.
- Check the sending address below:
Comdt, FAD Panagarh, PIN- 900349, C/O 99 APO
Note: The application form will be accepted for the above post latest by May 31, 2014.