Government of Puducherry has announced recruitment for 503 posts of Upper Division Clerk (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Ministerial) in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Puducherry. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post before the last day of online registration. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of Government of Puducherry, py.gov.in.
Upper Division Clerk (Group C) 2016:
Without waiting for the last day of submission of application form, candidates are advised to apply online because after that, authority will disable UDC (Group C) recruitment’s link from its official website.
Below we are providing you snapshot of UDC (Group C) Recruitment 2016:
Name of the Organization: Government of Puducherry
Name of the Post: Upper Division Clerk (Grade ‘C’)
Last Date for Applying Online: September 11, 2016
Total No. of Posts: 503 posts
Candidate must have Graduate degree from recognized University.
Age Limit (as on September 11, 2016):
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 32 years.
- Relaxation for Upper age limit is also applicable as per Government of India rules. Below we are providing you age relaxation details:
|Category||Relaxation of Age|
|Ex- servicemen||3 years|
|Widows/Divorced Women/Women legally separated from their husbands and not re-married||5 years|
|Meritorious Sports Persons||5 years|
Pattern of Examination:
- Question paper will be of Objective Type Question with duration of 2 hours.
- Written examination will consist of 100 questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- Candidates will face questions from General Science, General Mathematics, Indian History and Geography, Constitution of India, General English, General Knowledge, Indian Economics and Current affairs.
- For every wrong answer, examiners will deduct 0.25 marks.
How to Apply for Upper Division Clerk (Group ‘C’) 2016?
- Visit the official website of Government of Puducherry, www.py.gov.in.
- Here, you can see a link, named “Apply online for the post of UDC (Group C)”.
- Click on that link and fill all the necessary details there.
- After filling all the details now you need to upload your Signature and photograph.
- You have to scan your recent passport size colored photograph and signature in an A4 size sheet in JPG file format.
- After that, click on “submit” button.
- After submitting the application form, candidate will receive One Time Password (OTP) through SMS on registered mobile number.
- Candidate has to enter same OTP in the online portal for receiving unique “Username” and “Password”.
- Candidates are advised to change “Username” and “Password” received in their mobile at first login for their security. Do not share with anyone.