Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS), Jaipur is going to conduct online written examination for 1533 posts of Medical Officer. The written examination for the post of Medical Officer will be held on September 6, 2016 at various centers. As you know that examination day is not so far, candidates are advised to download their RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2016 from the official website of RUHS, ruhsraj.in.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. This University was established on February 25, 2005 under The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences Act, 2005 and started working on January 2006. RUHS provides Medical, dental, Nursing, Paramedical Science, Pharmacy courses.
RUHS MO Admit Card 2016:
Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official portal of RUHS. Candidates are advised to download their Admit Card as soon as they can because only few days are left for online written examination. Authority will provide some important details regarding respected examination and candidate such as examination centers name, examination centers address, candidates name, candidates signature, candidates photograph, candidates roll no., examination date and time, examination code etc.
Couple of Details Regarding RUHS Medical Officer 2016:
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS), Jaipur
Name of the Post: Medical Officer
Total No. of Posts: 1533 posts
Date of Online Written Examination: September 6, 2016
Exam Type: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Online written examination will be in English Language.
- Candidates will face questions from Language, Reasoning, Health Science and General Knowledge.
- Candidates have to score good marks to make their place in finals.
- Those candidates who got high rank in final will be called for personal Interview round.
- After Interview round, authority will announce list of selected candidates from RUHS’s official website.
How to Download Medical Officer Admit Card 2016?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of RUHS.
- Here you have to find the download link of Medical Officer Admit Card 2016.
- Now you can download your Admit Card by entering your “Form No.” and “Date of Birth”.
- At last, click on “Continue” button.
- Your Admit Card is on your screen.
Final Words: Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences to get latest updates regarding Online Written Examination, Answer Key, Result and further admission process. You can also clear your doubts by asking questions through comments.