State Bank of India invites Indian candidates to fill up 185 posts in Special Cadre Officers posts. Eligible and capable candidates can apply for this post on or before the last date of online registration. Last date for applying online is December 12, 2015. Candidates can apply for this post from the official website of SBI, www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Assistant Manager 2015
Without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form, candidates are advised to apply online as soon as they can because after that authority will remove this vacancies link from its official portal. Online registration for the post of Assistant Manager starts from today i.e. November 26, 2015.
Bunch of Details Regarding Assistant Manager 2015:
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Total No. of Posts: 185 posts
Online Registration Starts From: November 26, 2015
Last Date for Applying Online: December 12, 2015
Payment of Online Fee: November 26, 2015 to December 12, 2015
Admit Card Download From: After January 5, 2016
Date of Online Examination: January 17, 2016
1. Deputy Manager (Law) in MMGS-II
i. SBI: 40
2. Assistant Manager (System) in JMGS-I
i. SBI: 140
ii. SBM: 05
Age Limit (as on November 30, 2015):
- Deputy Manager (Law) in MMGS-II – The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age should be 38 years.
- Assistant Manager (System) in JMGS-I – The minimum age of the candidate should be 21 years and maximum age should be 30 years.
Note: Relaxation of age is also applicable 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for PwD (Gen), 13 years for PwD (OBC), 15 years for PwD (SC/ ST) candidates & for others as per Government of India rules.
- Deputy Manager (Law)- Candidate must have Graduate degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
- Assistant Manager (System)- Candidates must have completed B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT/E&T/EC/EI or M.Sc in Electronics/EC/EI/IT/CS or MCA from Govt recognized University.
Selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in Online Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Deputy Manager (Law)- Authority will pay Rs. 90,700 (inclusive of leased rental at Mumbai) to their finalized candidates.
- Assistant Manager (System)- Authority will pay Rs. 73,600 (inclusive of leased rental at Mumbai) to their finalized candidates.
- Candidates belongs to General and OBC category have to pay Rs. 600
- SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 100
How to Apply for SBI Assistant Manager 2015?
- Candidates have to visit the official website of SBI, www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on ‘CAREERS WITH US’ and then click on “Recruitment of Special Cadre Officers in State Bank Group”.
- After clicking on that link, click on “Apply Online” button.
- To register application choose that tab “Click here for New Registration”.
- Here, you have to fill all your personal details and academic details.
- After filling all the details, click on “Submit” button.
- System will generate “Registration No” and “Password” on your registered mobile no.
- Note down that “Registration No.” and “Password” for future use.
- Before completing Registration process, candidates have to pay Application Fee.
- After Payment of application fee, you have to upload your scanned “Photograph” and “Signature”.
- After doing all the process.
- Click on “Submit” for completing registration process.
Click here to get Official Notification for Assistant Manager.