Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) invites online application for certain vacancies made available by the authority. Some of them are Police Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman, etc. All the interested candidates looking up for this type of recruitment can register themselves into it.
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR TNUSRB RECRUITMENT
The candidates applying for the recruitment procedure in TNUSRB will have to face the examination first. So, here is the proper schedule of certain stages of the examination which are as follows:
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Endurance Test
- Document Verification
Certain examinations with the marking procedure are provided below in the table:
|Written Examination||General Knowledge||50|
|Physical Fitness Strength||–||15|
|Special Additional Marks||NCC||2|
|Total Marks Obtained||100|
EXAMINATION PATTERN AND SYLLABUS
The examination for TNUSRB constable will be held according to a certain pattern which is as follows:
|Examination Type||Paper||Subject Name||Question (in no.s)|
|Written Test Format||Paper A: General Knowledge||General Science||50|
|History of India|
|Economics and Commerce|
|Paper B: Psychology||Mental Ability Test & Psychology||30|
SYLLABUS FOR THE SUBJECTS IN THE EXAMINATION WILL BE ACCORDINGLY:
General Science: In general science, very basic general questions related to the basic science which will include the matters of every day and their observations will be asked. Candidates are expected to know about some basic general awareness about the examination and some science-related topics.
History of India: The subject includes information related to History of India-Ancient, Medieval, Modern History of India. Some ancients fight of India. Various state’s culture, music, food, etc. freedom fighters of India, the revolution of India, world war, the industrial revolution of worlds, etc. related basic topics.
Geography: The topics covered under the geography subjects are as follows: Climate and its regional variations; Vegetation types and vegetation regions; Major soil types; Irrigation and agriculture; Population distribution & growth; Settlement patterns; Mineral and power resources; Major industries and industrial regions.
Economics & Commerce: The topics will be as follows as :
- Basic Economic Indicators, for example, National income, the performance of different sectors Trends in prices and money supply.
- Money and Banking which will cover subheadings such as Concepts of money supply, inflation, monetary policy & financial sector reforms.
- Foreign Trade which will cover subheadings such as Trends, Balance of payments and trade reforms, Foreign exchange rate reforms, etc.
- Adding on to some special topics related to economies such as Poverty, unemployment, migration, environment, and characteristics of India’s population through the recent census.
In this subject, very basic questions related to the General Knowledge and some questions related to the General Science will be asked. The topics in this subject are:
- Banking Awareness.
- Insurance Awareness.
- Financial Awareness.
- Government Schemes And Policies.
- Current Affairs and Static Awareness.
- Normal World Current Affairs.
- Sports & Games Related News.
- Awards (National & International).
- National & International Festivals.
- Folk & Classical Dance.
- Countries & Their Capitals.
This subject majorly includes the topics as follows:
- Political System.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Public Policy.
- Rights Issues.
OTHER EXAMINATION TO BE HELD
PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST:
ENDURANCE TEST & PET:
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)|
We have provided you all the necessary information related to TNUSRB releasing their syllabus and examination types for the aspiring candidates to gain the related posts available. For further detailed information and regularly update yourself for the examination details check the official link regularly.