Latest News: Candidates can download their UPSC CDS I Admit Card from the link given below:
UPSC has uploaded list of rejected candidates due to non-payment of Fee for CDS 2016 exam. Candidates can download Rejected Candidates list from the link given below:
Download UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card from January 25, 2016 (not a certain date) from its official website, upsc.gov.in. First of all UPSC CDS 1 Hall Ticket 2016 will be available at the official website in the month of January 2016.
UPSC CDS 1 2016 Hall Ticket Download
The Union Public Service Commission which is well known as UPSC is going to conduct its CDS 1 examination on February 14, 2016. And UPSC CDS 1 2016 examination’s hall ticket will be available from January 25, 2016. Candidates are suggested to download UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card for 2016 examination before the day of examination because without a valid UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card, candidates would not be able to enter into the examination hall.
UPSC CDS 1 2016 Hall Ticket will have some important information like the examination venue detail, name of candidate, roll number of candidate and other important details. Candidates can download their UPSC CDS 1 hall ticket from its official website which is upsc.gov.in once its will available their. We will also share the direct link to download the same admit card in this article.
UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card
There are total 457 seats are available to be filled through this examination but lots of candidates have applied for the same. Before the examination it is important to have the valid admit card to participate into the UPSC CDS 1 2016 examination.
The application process has been started from November 7, 2015 and candidates can apply online till December 4, 2015. If candidates are looking to read the official notification then they can download and read it from here.
Process to Download UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2016
Candidates should follow the following steps to download UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2016:
- First of all visit the official website of UPSC which is upsc.gov.in.
- Now find the link of UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card 2016 and click on it.
- Once that UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card page is opened, fill the asked details which may be your registration number and date of birth and click on submit button.
- Finally your UPSC CDS 1 Admit Card for 2016 examination is in-front of your eyes, check it properly and download it in your local system.
- After downloading it, don’t forget to get a proper print out of it and bring printout of admit card on the day of examination.
Official Website: http://upsc.gov.in/