RBI Assistant 2015:
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites candidates for 504 posts of Assistant in various offices of the Bank. Candidates will be selected through a country-wide competitive Online Examination and personnel interview. Interested candidates can apply for this post on or before the last date of online registration.
Every year, Reserve Bank of India recruits many vacancies as per their requirement and this time RBI released notification for the post of “Assistant”. This recruitment is also being published in the Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar on or after June 13, 2015.
Few Details Regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015:
Name of the Post: Assistant
No. of Posts: 504
Age Limit (as on June 1, 2015):
Age of the candidate must be between 18 to 28 years. Candidate must not be born earlier than June 2, 1987 and not later than June 1, 1997. Age relaxation is also applicable for some categories. We are sharing with you the details below:
|S. No.||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|1||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|3||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|4||Ex-Servicemen||[quote]To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years[/quote]|
|5||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|6||Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.||By 5 years|
|7||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||[quote]To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.[/quote]|
- Candidates must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field of study with minimum of 50% marks (pass class for ST/SC/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate should belong to Ex-servicemen category; either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and give at least 15 years in defense service.
- Candidates are advised to read the official notification for more details regarding RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015 educational qualification.
Application Fees Payment:
Candidates have to pay application fees via online mode between June 12, 2015 to July 03, 2015. Check the further details from below:
- The candidates of ST, SC, PWD and Ex. serviceman have to pay just Rs.50/- as application fees.
- The candidates of General and OBC. category candidates have to pay Rs.450/- as application fees.
- The candidates of staff are free from paying application fees of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2015.
How to Apply via Online for this Recruitment?
The interested and eligible candidates only can apply via online mode between June 12, 2015 to July 03, 2015 from the official website of RBI which is www.rbi.org.in. Candidates are informed not to fill the application form via offline mode because it would be rejected by the official authority.