Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) had announced recruitment for 12 posts of Diploma Trainee (Electrical), Diploma Trainee (Civil) and Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR). Those candidates who had applied for these posts are all waiting for their PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2016. Candidates can download their Admit card from the official website of PGCIL, www.powergridindia.com.
Diploma Trainee 2016 Admit Card
Authority will upload this recruitment’s admit card before 10 to 15 days of written examination. Without Admit Card, authority will not give permission to enter into the examination hall. In Admit Card, authority will provide information regarding candidate and examination like; examination’s name, examination center’s address, candidate’s name, candidate’s photograph, candidate’s signature, candidate’s roll no., examination date and time etc.
Couple of Details Regarding this Recruitment:
Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Total No. of Posts: 12 posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 8 posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 2 posts
- Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR) – 2 posts
Authority will pay Rs. 16,500 p.m. in training period and Rs. 16,000 to Rs. 35,500 as basic pay on regularization.
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical & Civil) – Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview round.
- Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR) – Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Computer Skill test and Personal Interview round.
- Written Test will consist of Objective Type Question of 2 hours in duration (120 minutes).
- Written Test will divide in two parts: Professional Knowledge Test and Supervisory Aptitude Test.
Documents Carry at the time of Interview:
- Date of Birth- Matriculation Certificate/ Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate along with mark sheets of following examination:
- Diploma in Electrical / Civil/Personnel Management
- Additional qualification, if any
- Experience/ Service Certificate
- Caste/ Category Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Discharge Certificate
- Service Certificate
- Certificate issued by HR department
- Important documents (self-attested xerox as well as original for verification) along with hard copy of application are required only at the time of interview/computer Skill Test (wherever applicable), if called for.
Final Words: Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited to get latest updates regarding PGCIL Diploma Trainee Admit Card 2016.