Odisha PSC Assistant Executive Engineer Admit Card 2015 available shortly. Candidates can download their OPSC AEE Admit Card from its official website, www.opsc.gov.in.
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) had announced notification regarding 89 posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical) in Group-‘A’ of Odisha Engineering Service under Water Resources Department. Lots of capable and desired candidates had applied for AEE post. Those candidates who had successfully completing their Application process, all are waiting for their Odisha PSC AEE Admit Card 2015.
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Admit Card 2015:
Authority will upload its OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Admit Card 2015 before 10 to 15 days of written examination. Written examination will be held in the month of December, 2015. Candidates can download their e-Admit Card from the official portal of Odisha PSC. In Admit card, authority will provide some important information regarding candidate and examination. Without a valid Admit card, authority will not allow any candidate to enter into the examination hall.
Bunch of Details regarding Odisha PSC AEE 2015:
Name of the Organization: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Name of the Post: Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
Total No. of posts: 89 posts
Admit Card Available From: Declared Soon
Date & Time of Written Examination: December 13, 2015- Paper I- 10 AM to 1PM & Paper II- 2PM to 5PM
Authority will pay Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 with monthly Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400 to their selected candidates.
- Written examination will consist of Multiple Choice Objective Type questions.
- Written examination will be of two papers for each Civil & Mechanical Engineering.
- Each paper will consist of 90 questions and each question carries 2 marks.
- The duration of each paper will be 180 minutes (3 hours).
Marks & Questions Distribution:
|S. No.||Topic||Total Questions|
|Design of steel structure||10|
|Estimation, Construction Planning and Management||10|
|Design of concrete structure||15|
|Building Material and Building Construction||15|
|Water Resources and Hydraulic Engineering||25|
|S. No.||Topic||Total Questions|
|Theory of Machines||15|
|Mechanics of Solids||15|
|I.C. Engines, Fuels and Combustion||15|
|Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||(10+10+10) 30|
|Fluid Machineries and Power Plants||20|
How to Download Odisha PSC AEE Electrical Admit Card 2015?
- First, you have to visit the official website of Odisha PSC, www.opsc.gov.in.
- Here, you can see a link, named “Download OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Admit Card”.
- Click on that link, another page will appear on your screen.
- Here, you have to fill all the asked details.
- After filling all the details, click on “Submit” button.
- Wait for few seconds, system will generate your admit card.
- Your “OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Admit Card 2015” is on your screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it for future use.
- Do not forget to carry it on the day of written examination.
Final Words: Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) to get latest updates regarding Assistant Executive Engineer’s Admit card, written Examination, Answer Key and further admission process. You can also clear your doubts by asking questions through comments.